1969 andy

Default Document still reformats itself when printing

I have a document that is 95 pages long. When I attempt to print the document
the document is reduced to 92 pages and my formatting breaks down into a mess.
I've looked at a couple of issues that were mentioned as potential problems
earlier in this discussion group, such as making sure the document is in
print layout and making sure hidden text is selected and printed, but i still
have problems. can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

1969 andy
Herb Tyson [MVP]

What version of Word are you using? Does the document contain just text, or
does it contain tables, graphics, etc?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"1969 andy" wrote in message
I have a document that is 95 pages long. When I attempt to print the
document
the document is reduced to 92 pages and my formatting breaks down into a
mess.
I've looked at a couple of issues that were mentioned as potential
problems
earlier in this discussion group, such as making sure the document is in
print layout and making sure hidden text is selected and printed, but i
still
have problems. can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

1969 andy

PopS

Perhaps he is changing the printer in use at print time? I state
it this way because I'm not sure how much has already been
discussed.

PopS

"1969 andy" wrote in message
: hi herb
:
: "Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:
:
: What version of Word are you using? Does the document contain
just text, or
: does it contain tables, graphics, etc?
:
: --
: Herb Tyson MS MVP
: Please respond in the newsgroups so everyone can follow
along.
: http://www.herbtyson.com
: "1969 andy" wrote in
message
: ...
[...]

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Is the problem just with this one document, or do other documents exhibit
the same problems? Does the document display correctly if you choose (from
the menu) File - Print Preview?

What to suggest depends on whether the problem is just with this one
document.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com