Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cchuttontx cchuttontx is offline

Default Additional page printing with file name and directory

Each time I print a word doccument an additional page showing File Name,
Directory, Template, Title, Subject print.
How can I stop these from printing?
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

File, Print, Options button, uncheck the "Document Properties" box in the
Include with document section.
This is for 2003 and prior, for 2007 instructions can be different.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"cchuttontx" wrote:

Each time I print a word doccument an additional page showing File Name,
Directory, Template, Title, Subject print.
How can I stop these from printing?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

cchuttontx wrote:
Each time I print a word doccument an additional page showing File
Name, Directory, Template, Title, Subject print.
How can I stop these from printing?
Thank you

Go to Tools Options Print and uncheck Document Properties.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman