Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fishman 48 fishman 48 is offline

Default keyboard appears locked when home tab is chosen in ribbon

I just converted from Office 2000 to Office 2007, so I'm very new to this
version of Office. When typing a document, it appears that none of the tabs,
i.e., home, insert, page layout, references, mailings, review, or view can be
used. When you cick on one of these tabs, the cursor freezes and no input is
allowed. What am I doing wrong?