Myalyjoes

Default Save a watermark

I would like to save a watermark that I created for use in future documents.
Can this be done?
Graham Mayor

Save it as an autotext entry.

Myalyjoes wrote:
I would like to save a watermark that I created for use in future
documents. Can this be done?

You can save it as an AutoText entry. If you've inserted it in the usual way
(anchored to the document header), then it will be in Header style, so the
AT entry will be available from the AutoText menu on the Header and Footer
toolbar.

"Myalyjoes" wrote in message
I would like to save a watermark that I created for use in future

documents.
Can this be done?

Dian Chapman, MVP, MOS

You might want to read this TechTrax article (and the previous one
linked within this article) to learn how to automate this process...

Automating Watermarks, Part Deux

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine