Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
collette

Default where do i get information on landscaping gardens

i am re designing my garden as i have not live here long, but need
information on the best kind of plants and trees to use around the edges of
my garden which will be attractive in site, and smell and also to wildlife.
it is not a very large garden so plants etc. will have to remain quite small.
the garden does not have alot of drainage and is quite swampy in parts.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Collette

Try here..

http://www.stapeleywg.com/

You will not find any Word template or PowerPoint presentation for what you
ask.. what you will find, however, is information on the location of the
UK's premier water garden centre..

also try..

http://www.notcutts.co.uk/

If neither of these suits you, try typing 'garden centres' into a search
engine of your preference..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"collette" wrote in message
i am re designing my garden as i have not live here long, but need
information on the best kind of plants and trees to use around the edges
of
my garden which will be attractive in site, and smell and also to
wildlife.
it is not a very large garden so plants etc. will have to remain quite
small.
the garden does not have alot of drainage and is quite swampy in parts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

So, should I have posted the link to Microsoft online templates?.. you know,
the rub and sniff type so you can tell what fragrances will be in the
garden?.. :-)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Whoa! That was way more helpful than the OP had any right to expect from
such a wildly off-topic post!

so
all may benefit.

"collette" wrote in message
i am re designing my garden as i have not live here long, but need
information on the best kind of plants and trees to use around the
edges
of
my garden which will be attractive in site, and smell and also to
wildlife.
it is not a very large garden so plants etc. will have to remain quite
small.
the garden does not have alot of drainage and is quite swampy in parts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
So, should I have posted the link to Microsoft online templates?.. you

know,
the rub and sniff type so you can tell what fragrances will be in the
garden?.. :-)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Whoa! That was way more helpful than the OP had any right to expect from
such a wildly off-topic post!

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"collette" wrote in message
i am re designing my garden as i have not live here long, but need
information on the best kind of plants and trees to use around the
edges
of
my garden which will be attractive in site, and smell and also to
wildlife.
it is not a very large garden so plants etc. will have to remain

quite
small.
the garden does not have alot of drainage and is quite swampy in

parts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

And it's not even Sunday!

I KNOW WHY!!! Mike - how many of those green beers have you had so far
today?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]