Stardust

Default How do I update my Avery label templates? I need 5931.

I have MS Word 2000 and Windows 2000. MS Word does NOT have an Avery
ready-to-go template (with gray circular CD/DVD face outline on label page)
for CD's and DVD's as per their label code 5931 & 8692. How do I update my MS
Word so I can use these templates?

Thanks!

Stephen
Paul Ballou

http://tinyurl.com/ijx7
you can download blank Avery templates for Word from here.
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"Stardust" wrote in message
I have MS Word 2000 and Windows 2000. MS Word does NOT have an Avery
ready-to-go template (with gray circular CD/DVD face outline on label
page)
for CD's and DVD's as per their label code 5931 & 8692. How do I update my
MS
Word so I can use these templates?

Thanks!

Stephen

Graham Mayor

You will not, however, be able to integrate the template with the label
wizard. Word is a very poor tool for producing CD/DVD labels. Publisher is
better, as is Nero's label editor, and best of all Surething CD labelling
software.