Christof Nordiek

Default MailAddress-field in MailMerge

I'm trying to do MailMerge by automating Word.
When I use the option SendToEmail as Destination,
how can I set the addressfield programmatically?

Peter Jamieson

Set the value of e.g.

ActiveDocument.MailMerge.MailAddressFieldName

to the name of the field you want to use.

or if you have a reference to the Mail Merge Main document called oDoc, set
the value of

oDoc.MailMerge.MailAddressFieldName

Peter Jamieson

"Christof Nordiek" wrote in message
I'm trying to do MailMerge by automating Word.
When I use the option SendToEmail as Destination,
how can I set the addressfield programmatically?

Christof Nordiek

Thanks
that's what i searched.

"Peter Jamieson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Set the value of e.g.

ActiveDocument.MailMerge.MailAddressFieldName

to the name of the field you want to use.

or if you have a reference to the Mail Merge Main document called oDoc,
set the value of

oDoc.MailMerge.MailAddressFieldName

Peter Jamieson

"Christof Nordiek" wrote in message
I'm trying to do MailMerge by automating Word.
When I use the option SendToEmail as Destination,
how can I set the addressfield programmatically?

How do I stop a field from repeating in next record in mailmerge.. sandyc Mailmerge 1 April 11th 05 06:36 PM
bitmap mailmerge field Bob Mailmerge 1 March 30th 05 04:30 PM
check current mailmerge field against previous a Mailmerge 2 March 27th 05 08:46 PM
Add code to select email field in mailmerge! Hans Mailmerge 4 February 3rd 05 06:47 AM
Macro to Find/Replace (with MailMerge Field)? aiyou Mailmerge 1 December 8th 04 07:39 AM