Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Madmel Madmel is offline

Default print the same text box as many times as it will fit on page

HI I have created a text box that I want to print to fit a page as many times
as the size allows, can I do this in word? thank you very much in keeping my
sanity
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Consider using labels. In Word, they are merely tables with fixed cell
dimensions. You could create a custom size label of the same dimensions as
your text box and copy it (or probably just its contents) into each of the
cells of the table.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.