Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jennie R. Jennie R. is offline

Default changing the email address for oneself on Word

My computer student wants to type email in Word and then send it out
from there.
Each time he sends something out is has the incorrect email address
and not the one that he wants to use. How can we change this in Word?
Does it involve using Outlook (from what I have read on here) ?????

Question 2----when he "emails a Word" document straight out of Word,
it changes fonts and spacing upon reaching other email programs. What
universal font should he use to avoid that?

thanks so much for your help, Jennie