Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mmckeever mmckeever is offline

Default INSERT A SPACE IN A TEXT BOX

After I type and save a document. When I go back to insert into a sentence I
hit the space bar and the rest of the text moves down a line. Leaving the
first line only half way across the page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Ctrl+Shift+8 to show nonprinting marks. Do you see a line break (arrow)
or a nonbreaking space (degree sign) in the text; one of these might explain
what is happening in the document.

For more on nonprinting marks, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--