Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CCWMC CCWMC is offline

Default Sorting Merged Access Data in Word

When I merge from Access to a lWord doc, the individual pages/letters
(actually called "sections") seem to be arranged randomly. I'd like to have
the letters print in alphabetical order (by name of recipient). How do you
control the sorting (or the order in which "sections" will print) when doing
a mail merge?
BTW: I'm using an older Office: v. 9.0
With Thanks,
CC