Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike Parker Mike Parker is offline

Default Make default margins not so big in Word.

I never liked the idea of 3cm margins anyway, but now consider this. If you
make your margins 1.5-2cm instead of the default 3.17, how many trees would
you save? People don't normally mess with page setup and most printers
nowadays can print almost to the edge of the paper, so why not save millions
of sheets of paper and reduce the huge margins. If you release a patch called
an "environmental update", imagine what positive publicity that would bring
to Microsoft?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout