Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tiffany[_2_] tiffany[_2_] is offline

Default Colors in Track Changes

I changed the color of markup options to one specific color instead of By
author. The purpose is to see only one color for all user revisions. I
want to share this document to other people, but when I send the document to
other people, they will see multi-colors for the revision marks. Is there
any way to change the color setting for this particular file to show only
one color?