Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CB CB is offline

Default Word - split screen - work on 2 different files simultaneously

I want to work on 2 different word files at the same time on a split screen.
How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Up through Word 2003, at least (don't know about 2007), open both
documents, then go to WIndow on the top menu bar and Select Arrange
All. You can then position the windows as you like them.

Ed