Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dlbis dlbis is offline

Default How do I restore the Style Numbering when it stops working?

I recently was working on a document and copied a portion of another
document. When I did this, I got a "File Corrupt" error. This didn't seem to
affect anything except the function of the Numbering/Bullets function.

Is there a way to restore this function? I've tried copying and saving the
document into a new page, but the missing function goes with it each time.