Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
gaby

Default spacing

I have to create a document with 1.5 spacing. How do I do this and how do I
know what spacing my current Word programme is using?
--
gaby
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

You can press Ctrl+5 to get 1.5 lines of spacing in selected
paragraphs. Alternatively, look in FormatParagraph, Indents and
Spacing tab.

A more robust way to apply line spacing as well as other paragraph
and font characteristics is to make use of paragraph styles. For
more, see http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...sOnStyles.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP