Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marko Pinteric

Thank you for your answer.

Just one more question. What is better to do?

1. base my main personal "Paragraph" style on "no style" and all other
personal styles on "Paragraph" style

2. base all or most of my personal styles on "no style"

Best regards, Marko.

Graham Mayor wrote:
You are not going to be able to avoid the influence of the 'normal'
paragraph style completely, but that does not mean you should set it as the
base for your personal styles. You can change the base style for your
personal styles to 'no style' in the format style dialog. The format style
dialog will take the style characteristics at the cursor as a start point.