Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
malcore malcore is offline

Default Speech Profile stored on Network?

I work at a school, and would like for students to be able to create a
profile with speech tools so they can do speech to text. However, they are
not allowed to save anything to local computer hard drives, and need to save
all work to their network/server space. Hard drives are reset each evening
to maintain computer speed/health.

I am wondering if a speech profile can be stored on a network, able to be
accessed from any other computer on the network.