Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jo Foster Jo Foster is offline

Default canot turn off sticky keys nothing works

I use Windows Vista and have inadvertently turned on something caled sticky
keys which prevents fast moving through a document. None of the unstructions
for turning this off sem to apply. I HATE IT. THE offer to turn it on keeos
popping up and this time my finger must have slipped.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you visited the Accessibility Options folder in Windows Control Panel
and both disabled StickyKeys AND the shortcut keys that turn these options
on?

http://word.mvps.org