Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josie josie is offline

Default I cannot view my last 2 footnotes in print view at bottom of page

I can see the footnotes at the bottom of the page in print view throughout
the document, except for the last two, which I cannot see. I have looked in
normal view & I can see them in the display pane at the bottom of the screen,
but not in the document, please advise how I can solve this. (word 2003)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josie josie is offline

Default I cannot view my last 2 footnotes in print view at bottom of p

No, they are not in tables, they are in the section headings, but I have
tried at other points in these last pages & I have the same problem so I do
not think it is related to the formatting there.

"Josie" wrote in message
I can see the footnotes at the bottom of the page in print view throughout
the document, except for the last two, which I cannot see. I have looked
in
normal view & I can see them in the display pane at the bottom of the
screen,
but not in the document, please advise how I can solve this. (word 2003)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Pretty much impossible to troubleshoot without seeing the document. If you
want to send the document (or a portion of it exhibiting the error) to my
email, I'll have a look.