Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Natalie

Default Labels in 2000, and 2003

Hello, I am switching back and forth from Word 2000, to Word 2003 at two
companies and I must open labels, center, and print in both applications. The
trouble is that I must know how to do both very quickly.

A. When in Word 2000, normally there is a blank page of labels when I first
go to Envelopes and Labels Wizard, but I closed it and now it does not open
again.

B. When I print just one label, and use the same page again for another, the
paper comes out a bit dirty from printing twice off the same sheet.

C. How does this work in 2003?

Thank you for this site, I finally mastered Data Merge.

Natalie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

There is no essential difference between Word 2000 and Word 2003 when it
comes to labels.

A. To get a blank page of labels click 'new document' from the label wizard.
If the gridlines don't show - table show gridlines.
B. There's nothing in Word that will clean your printer.
C. ?

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm may help.