Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordo Gordo is offline

Default Locking a caption to a graphic

How do I lock the inserted caption to an inserted graphic so that they move
or can be moved as one
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

You can apply the Paragraph attribute of Keep With Next to whichever comes
first, i.e. the caption before the image, apply to the caption. This will
ensure that they will stay together as the document grows, i.e. across pages,
etc.
To move them you will need to select both.
You could have both of them within a borderless two-cell table, but this can
cause problems in the future unless you are very careful.

Hope this helps
DeanH

"Gordo" wrote:

How do I lock the inserted caption to an inserted graphic so that they move
or can be moved as one

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They can also be inserted together into a frame, but that can be even more
touchy to deal with.

http://word.mvps.org

news