Dusty

Default Why has my backspace key suddenly forgotten how to delete?

All was fine - but now when I highlight some text and press the backspace key
it is not deleted.
I can use the delete key - but this is bugging me.
Thanks
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Tools - Options - Edit, and place a check next to Typing Replaces Selection.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com