Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
manualworker manualworker is offline

Default How do I combine 54 documents into one?

I have been given 54 seperate documents and must combine them into a manual.
There are different headers in each section, they must remain in their own
section.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Before adding each document, insert a SectionBreak at the end of the
document to which you will add the new document, and Unlink the headers and
footers in that new section from those in the previous section, then insert
the new document into the new section.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"manualworker" wrote in message
I have been given 54 seperate documents and must combine them into a
manual.
There are different headers in each section, they must remain in their own
section.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You may find the boiler.dot add-in that you can download from my web site
will help here.