Tim

Default how do i import a file into a current file using Microsoft word?

I am trying to combine files into one file.
Graham Mayor

Use the boiler.zip add-in available for download from my web site. This will
assemble files from a folder in your preferred order.

Tim wrote:
I am trying to combine files into one file.

Opinicus

"Tim"

I am trying to combine files into one file.

What kind of file(s) are you trying to insert? Different
kinds of files are imported into Word documents in different
ways. Be that as it may, for text files, the method is
pretty straightforward. Click on "Insert" and then "File".

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse
http://www.kanyak.com