Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
touchdown touchdown is offline

Default build a resume on client relation

I would like to do this (example)
Client Relations - build rapport.....
- use effective ........
Management - review....

When I try to do this, I will type the first word, Client Relations, press
tab then select a bullet. What happens is
- Client relations

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Bullets start a line: and Word think you are starting a bulleted list. Go to
Tools, AutoCorrect options and under the AutoFormat Tabs, clear the
checkboxes for Automatic bulleted lists.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP