Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joy Joy is offline

Default Can't print...the command of saving will be appeared every times

When I want to print ( word, excel, all documents ), then I click at the
printer icon or command, suddenly the command of saving will be appeared and
I have to save document but still cannot print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

What is your default printer? Is it the Microsoft Office Document Image
Writer? If so, set your printer you actually want to use for your printouts
as the default.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx

"Joy" wrote in message
When I want to print ( word, excel, all documents ), then I click at the
printer icon or command, suddenly the command of saving will be appeared
and
I have to save document but still cannot print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It sounds as if you have a "printer" selected that allows you to print to a
file. This could be the MODI, as Beth suggests, a fax application, Adobe
Distiller, or the like.