#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default links to MS Access mdb lost?

Hi,
I have a problem that Word documents referring to an MS Access mdb for merging cannot find the mdb anymore. Even redefining the mdb
link from Word does not work. Word says that the mdb was not found on the network location, where it definitely is.
Could it be that this was caused by defining user accounts in Access, which makes that system.mdw (the workgroup file) was changed?

Or could it be caused by changing the Access mdb - I think the original mdb was deleted and a new one was given the original mdb's
name.
N.B.: The field names did not change.

Thanks so much for advice,
Piet

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off