Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Default help with changing formatting

Hi

I'm using Word 2003 and I am using 6x4" index cards. I have about 20 cards
in one document with a short piece of text on each card. I had the vertical
alignment set to 'centre' so that each time I inserted a new page break, or
repeatedly pressed the return key to get to the next page, the text would
always be dead centre.

But then I changed the vertical alignment to 'top'. But when I hit the space
bar at the beginning of the first line of text on the first index card (in
order to take it down a bit from the header) the text shot on to the next
index card. When I tried to backspace the text to get it on to the first
index card again, it wouldn't move. I can't figure out what is going on. Can
anyone help?

--
Jackie D