Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thomas Thomas is offline

Default Removing the watermark from a MS Word document

Hi
I am using MS2007. In the word docuemnt i have water mark appearing in all
the pages as DRAFT. I want to remove that watermark. Can you please guideme
how to remove the water mark.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Assuming it is a Word watermark go to the Page Layout tab - Page Background
group, click the Watermark button & select Remove Watermark. If the document
has varied Headers/Footers based on Sections you may have to do the same for
each section.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac