Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
shorabali shorabali is offline

Default Endnotes Formatting

Hi, I was wondering if you can format the endnotes to something more detailed
than just the author.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
shorabali shorabali is offline

Woops, I am correcting myself. I was inserting citations as my endnotes. So
the real question is how do I insert my sources into the endnotes?

"shorabali" wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if you can format the endnotes to something more detailed
than just the author.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
shorabali shorabali is offline

Woops, I stated myself incorrectly. I want to insert my sources into my
endnotes but I don't know how. I've been inserting citations in my end notes
and I need to make them more detailed.