Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Colbabe Colbabe is offline

Default Moving a table within a document and keeping track changes intact

I am trying to move a table within a document which has tracking in it (ie in
the table) but when I move the table to another part of the document, it
changes the track changes and puts the table in simply as "inserted text" ie
blue underlined text. How do I keep the table's track changes.

I tried to turn the tracking off when I insert the table at its new
position, but it just appears as "normal" text. Is there a way around this?

Many thanks, Colleen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Try turning off track changes, then move the text around the table, rather
than moving the table itself (amounts to the same thing), then turn track
changes back on again.

--
Hope this helps

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid, professional basis.