Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Heinz57 Heinz57 is offline

Default How do I find my post?

I posted a question back on 10/28/09 - I must be missing something...how do I
find my question?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you know to which Newsgroup you posted it? Do you know the subject? Did
you post it under the name of Heinz57 or some other name?

The only message from Heinz57 in this newsgroup is the one to which this
response is being made.

If we knew the answers to the above questions, we might be able to find your
original post and let you know if it has been answered.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.
"Heinz57" wrote in message
I posted a question back on 10/28/09 - I must be missing something...how do
find my question?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You posted in the PageLayout group on the 29th October -
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...ayout+Heinz57#

Heinz57 wrote:
I posted a question back on 10/28/09 - I must be missing
something...how do I find my question?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi,

Graham was kind enough to locate your post for you, but I would like to tell
you how you could locate yourself for future reference.

1. Use the following link to open the Microsoft Web page for "Discussions in
Word Genera Questions," where you posted this question:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...gemen t&exp=1
.. (Similar links can be created for each of the newsgroups, but since you
know that you posted to this one, this is the best starting point).
2. Select your post.
3. In the right-hand pane, click the link containing your user name.
4. In the window that opens, click "Recent posts by this user."
A list of your posts to all the Microsoft newsgroups will appear.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

Heinz57 wrote:
I posted a question back on 10/28/09 - I must be missing
something...how do I find my question?

.

Word 2003: Advanced Find & Replace Broken? (long post) alexw New Users 5 July 15th 08 12:50 AM
Why can't I find my post? joshuasq Microsoft Word Help 3 June 8th 07 03:35 AM
Find multiple characters in one find using MSword find/replace Cliff Microsoft Word Help 2 October 29th 06 07:48 PM
post New Users 1 May 15th 06 03:55 PM
I want to print staped post office post cards butlerdh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM