Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dara Dara is offline

Default How can I get Word 2003 font colors in Word 2007

In our office we've recently upgraded to Office 2007 and one of the biggest
peeves I and others have is that we liked the 2003 font and highlight colors
but are forced to use the new color scheme of 2007. We can define individual
colors, but they don't persist very long in the "recently used" section. Is
there a way to revert to the 2003 font and highlight color theme while using
2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I believe the highlight colours remain the same in Word 2007. For font
attributes, the simplest plan is to create character styles with the
colouring you require and apply to the text as needed.

Old Word 2002 font colors in Word 2007 JCameron Microsoft Word Help 13 April 4th 09 05:27 PM
Word 2003 - Font color should have recently used colors available Lou Gascon Microsoft Word Help 0 February 22nd 06 06:08 PM
Changing font colors in Word XP LAC Microsoft Word Help 3 November 20th 05 04:49 PM
Word - I can change certain font colors but it only prints in B&W bushpilotmexico Microsoft Word Help 1 August 1st 05 10:46 PM
How can I get new font colors for Word 2000? ASKLarch Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 05:12 AM