Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jung Kwon Jung Kwon is offline

Default phonetic guide

Hi,

I just installed MS word 2010 and trying to use phonetic guide.
MS said OOXML will be fully implemeted in office 2010. According to phonetic
guide section in OOXML spec section 17.18.75, there should be a way to have
right vertical align for ruby text.
Is anyone know if MS implemted this in office 2010? or how to do that?
I only can find center, top, and bottom.
Appreciate your time!

-J