Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRR PRR is offline

Default Dissappearing macros?

I just tried to use two macros on my QAT and neither one of them
appear to be extant, anywhere. The links on the QAT are still there,
of course, but clicking on either of them brings about an error
message saying that the macro security settings won't enable the macro
to be displayed, or the macro cannot be found.

I looked in the View ribbon for Macros, and after selecting View, they
are not there at all, whether I look in normal template or all active
templates.

I renamed my current normal template, then used a backup copy of one
that I made in December, but the same thing happens.

Is it normal for macros to simply dissappear? I haven't done much
tinkering in Word lately at all. I use these every week or so at
least, sometimes 2-3 times a day so they couldn't have dissappeared a
long time ago.

Any suggestions?