Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Access Joe Access Joe is offline

Default Copying tracked changes into Outlook

Hey everyone: using Office 2007 Enterprise

When I copy text from Word that includes tracked changes (lets say for one
paragraph), and paste it into an email message, I don't see the tracking for
changes that I made personally. In other words: if the changes were made by
someone else, then the tracking is included. But if the changes were made by
me, they're not included in the Outlook paste.

The Word document, however, shows ALL the changes and the tracking for each
(whether I made them or someone else). I'm baffled as to why my tracking
don't show in Outlook. Can anyone help?