cmccollum

Default How do I reconnect a split table?

I am creating a form and have had to split it to reformat some column widths.
When I try to reconnect the table, the split off table that I did not edit
shifts to the left. How can I reconnect the table without this shift?
Anne Troy

Likely, one of the tables is centered and the other is not, or something
stupid like that, which always happens to me. Try using the Alt key, and try
select only the rows that you want to move before moving the columns.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"cmccollum" wrote in message
I am creating a form and have had to split it to reformat some column
widths.
When I try to reconnect the table, the split off table that I did not edit
shifts to the left. How can I reconnect the table without this shift?

Anne Troy

Oh. Also, I like to center my table and set to 100% width, which if nothing
else, usually gives a great starting point.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com