RoxSn

Default Table AutoFormat and/or Table Grid style

I'm trying to set up a table style in a template that can be automatically
applied to tables created or inserted into a report template. I can get some
things to apply (borders, points before and after line spacing, cell
alignment), but font characteristics and line spacing won't apply (bold to
header row, changing line spacing from double to single) whether I use Table
AutoFormat or a modified Table Grid Style (tried modifying the default Table
Grid and tried creating a new style). Is there any way to get the font
characteristics to apply or will those always have to be manually applied to
each table? The only other option I can think of is to create two more
styles--one for header style and another for table text--but if we could do
all of this in one step it would save a lot of time for files containing
something like 50 tables.

Thanks!