pp

Default Text is missing from end of table

someone has set up a word table for me, but text is missing from the end and
I cannot get it to reappear, the table just won't grow with the typing.

If this is Word 2000 or above, go to the Table tab of Table Properties and
make sure that text wrapping is set to None.

In any version, go to Format | Columns and make sure that One is selected
and "Equal column width" checked.

"pp" wrote in message
someone has set up a word table for me, but text is missing from the end

and
I cannot get it to reappear, the table just won't grow with the typing.

Stefan Blom

A third possibility is that the height of one or more rows is set to an
exact amount. On the Table menu, click Table Properties. Click the Row
tab. If Specify height is checked, clear it. Note that you can use the
Previous Row/Next Row buttons to move between rows.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If this is Word 2000 or above, go to the Table tab of Table Properties

and
make sure that text wrapping is set to None.

In any version, go to Format | Columns and make sure that One is

selected
and "Equal column width" checked.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.