Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Antony

Default Load Picture using Bookmarks

I am an Oralce forms developer and I am trying to create a word doc using
OLE2. The doc contains a picture and I need to pass the filename from Oracle
Forms.
So far I have created some bookmarks and am able to find bookmarks and
replace them with text. But I am unable to do the same for Picture. I tried
with {IncludePicture bookmark1} . It didnt work. Can someone point me some
documents reg replacing bookmarks with filenames to load picture.

Thanks
Antony.