none

Default how do i download word/office 2000

How do I download word/office 2000. Word & Office were never installed on my
pc.
garfield-n-odie

Word 2000 is not available for download from anywhere, at least not
legally. If you have a Word 2000 CD and the 25-digit product key for the
CD, you can install Word from the CD.

"none" wrote:

How do I download word/office 2000. Word & Office were never installed on my
pc.

Jay Freedman

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:03:03 -0800, "none"
wrote:

How do I download word/office 2000. Word & Office were never installed on my
pc.

You can't (legally) download Word or Office anywhere. It's commercial
software that you must buy.

Although Office 2000 is no longer manufactured, you might find some
copies for sale in places like eBay. There have been two versions
since then, 2002 (Office XP) and 2003, which is the current version.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Amedee Van Gasse

none shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

How do I download word/office 2000. Word & Office were never
installed on my pc.

If you want to use a word processor or an office suite, and you are
short on ca$h, try OpenOffice. It's free to download
(http://www.openoffice.org), it's Free Software (as in Free Speech -
notice the difference between free and Free) AND it is compatible with
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.16.5.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?