Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SNAFU SNAFU is offline

Default backing up stuff

I'm new to the computer world learning on my own, so can someone tell me
where do I look for/or, how do I perform a backup for word or any other stuff?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 2 May 2007 18:54:02 -0700, SNAFU
wrote:

I'm new to the computer world learning on my own, so can someone tell me
where do I look for/or, how do I perform a backup for word or any other stuff?

This article is specifically about which files to back up for Word:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm

A great series on what and how to back up in general is on the web
site of Fred Langa, a longtime computer magazine writer. Read as many
of the numbered articles as you can:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...Awww.langa.com

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Backing up my custom dictionary Charity Microsoft Word Help 2 February 11th 07 09:57 PM
syncing or backing up a document T5 New Users 2 November 27th 06 09:53 PM
Backing up Auto Corrections File iozgur Microsoft Word Help 3 June 17th 05 08:23 AM
Backing up Word Sam Lewis New Users 3 June 15th 05 04:45 AM
Backing up Word to disk HELP Whitebear Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 03:56 AM