Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sribha sribha is offline

Default saving error

Hi,
I faced this problem working in windows XP Home, Word 2007 trial version.
The problem is I downloaded a document and opened directly without saving
the document and made some changes to the document and saved the document.
Now wherz the document saved cz it did not asked me where to save[location].
I tried checking location where my internet explorer temp files stored there
I can able to see the document but no changes are noted in the document.
If this is not a problem plee let me know where I have to locate the saved
document.
"Before saving a document word shld ask for a location but here it is not
the case"
Thanks
Bye