Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henk Koning[_2_] Henk Koning[_2_] is offline

Default combine outline view with table structure

I often use Word to organize information in outline view, which is a great
function. But than I want to add information in separate columns, like status
information or reminders or whatever, and this is not possible in outline
view. I have to revert to using a table. Word allows me to apply heading
style to the text in table column 1, this makes it possible to create a visual
structure in the table, but it is not possible to collapse of expand a branch
in this structure, and the headings are not visible in the document map.

so I very much would like a combination of a table structure and an outline
view.

thanks,

Henk Koning

click "I Agree" in the message pane.