Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aurion22 aurion22 is offline

Default Combining diacritical marks

Does anyone know if it's possible to type a lower case o or u with TWO
diacritical marks? I need to type a macron AND a circumflex above these
letters in French.
Many thanks .. I hope someone knows the answer to this!
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aurion22 aurion22 is offline

Thanks, Suzanne
Actually, I gleaned enough information from an answer you gave to someone
else's question to be able to use the EQ field to create an "o" and a "u"
with a macron and a circumflex over it. I'm very pleased with the result ..
thank you!
:-)

"aurion22" wrote in message
Does anyone know if it's possible to type a lower case o or u with TWO
diacritical marks? I need to type a macron AND a circumflex above these
letters in French.
Many thanks .. I hope someone knows the answer to this!
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad I could help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...Characters.htm. Needless

say, starting with a character that has either the macron or the

circumflex
will be helpful.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.