Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sarah1234[_2_] sarah1234[_2_] is offline

Default Table styles, new and modifying

Hi there

I've just been reading some scary stuff online trying to warn me away
from table styles... I'm fixing up a template because when using the
includetext field, the table formatting is stuffing up and changing
fonts and formatting in a peculiar fashion. I thought maybe using a
specific table style for new tables being created would help solve
this... ideas or advice? btw the body text is 11pt Times New Roman
and that's what should be in the tables.

Also I'm trying to figure out how to modify the font colour of the
header row of the new table style I created, based on another table
style. Is it better practice to make it all from scratch though? I'd
like to make fully informed decisions

Thanks!