Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josh josh is offline

Default Word 2007: Text box vertical alignment

I'm in Word 2007 and have created a couple of text boxes for a specific
layout that I'm working with. I'd like to have the text IN those boxes
aligned to the BOTTOM of the box instead of the default top. But the
Vertical Alignment options under the Text Box tab of the Format AutoShape
menu are all greyed out.

Does anyone know how I can bottom-align this text??

Thanks.