Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tbng

Default Footnote superscripting dichotomy

I have finally gotten a publishing contract for a book. The editor is
telling me that, while the footnote indicators in the text should be
superscripted, the commensurate indicator in the footnote must NOT be
superscripted. Word superscripts both. How can I get Word to insert a
normal-sized number in the footnote while superscripting the entry in the
text? How can I mass change what I already have? How can I get you guys to
buy 1,000,000 copies of my book? It's called Not Like Many Others: The 87th
Pennsylvania Infantry and South Central Pennsylvania. (Civil War topic and
not as egghead in tone as the title suggests.)