RCOC

Default data does not merge

When I try to merge Excel data onto labels, on screen each label says next
record, but no data.
The data looks good when I click OK, but does not transfer.
Thanks for any advice!

Doug Robbins

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP